ATI Research - Achieving Excellence through Evidence-Based Medicine
ATI is proud to have the largest and most robust research program in the country among physical therapy practices serving as a Center of Excellence in scientific evaluation of care and integrated methods of evidence-based practice.
- Basic Science - Internal clinical studies and collaborative studies with physicians, pharmaceutical companies and device manufacturers
- Evidence-Based Medicine - Treatment protocols that are embedded in our electronic medical record to augment real-time practice with outcomes based findings from the scientific literature
- Quality Improvement - Trend analyses on patient satisfaction and quality improvement data
- Predictive Analytics - Co-developing methodologies to data-mine our EMR in order to best manage complex patients with multiple comorbidities
- Publishing/Presentations - Published studies and white papers in peer reviewed journals, professional publiations, and academic books; Presentations at regional, national, and international conferences
- Sport and Health Psychology Internship Program
- KnowledgePoint - ATI's proprietary on-line library contains more than 500 articles and access to over 35 evidence-based practice websites and resources
ATI's research department was established to provide: continuous innovation in clinical care and quality improvement with a focus on value provided; long-lasting contribution to the scientific body of knowledge and clinical evidence; publication and presentations; and continuing leadership in the field.