A skilled technique performed by clinicians with specialized training in instruments for soft tissue mobilization. Available at select locations.
What Is the Graston Technique®?
Graston Technique® incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that affect normal function. Graston Technique has been effective in the treatment of:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cervical pain
- de Quervain’s syndrome
- IT band syndrome
- Joint sprain
Benefits of Graston Technique®
- May decrease overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation and recovery
- Reduces the need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
Potential Results of Incorporating Graston Technique® into Treatment
- Historically, the Graston Technique® has resolved 87% or more of all conditions treated.
- It is equally effective in restoring function to acute and chronic injuries, and pre- and post-surgical patients.
Our Clinicians are Specialty-Trained to Treat You
Only clinicians who have been trained and accredited in the Graston Technique® Basic course are qualified to obtain the Graston Technique® instruments and apply the technique to treat patients with:
- Lower back pain
- Muscle strain
- Painful scars
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post fracture pain