Thinking of Selling Your Practice?
If you’re considering exiting your practice, or simply want to reduce administrative headaches, achieve your goals by partnering with us.
Put Your Company in Good Hands
Merger and acquisition activity has reached a new high in the physical therapy industry. ATI is thriving in this dynamic environment. With the best process in the industry and a supportive financial partner, we invite you to consider ATI as you look to exit or transition your business. We continue to expand our brand nationally and have welcomed over 56 new partners that have a similar philosophy, culture and vision to ours.
Consider ATI as a Potential Partner
- With a total of 57 partners integrated, we’re closing more deals than any other company in the industry.
- Inbound opportunities continue to surface from industry relationships, M&A firms, brokerage firms, and private practices.
- We are bringing on board excellent practices with great reputations; these businesses complement our strategy and vision, and add significant talent and value to our team.
- We continue to learn from each deal and from our new partners, and as a result, refine our process and improve our approach.
We Do More than Talk about Deals...We Close Them
We know you have many options when it comes to a succession plan for your business. We encourage you to explore all alternatives. And when you do, we're confident that you'll see that we are doing things differently at ATI:
- We treat your employees and operating model with respect.
- We value your expertise, local knowledge and what has made you successful and unique.
- We hope to maintain and build upon your strengths, and to grow our combined business even further.
Maintain What's Special about Your Business
Our approach to new partnerships is rooted in the immense value and respect we have for the private practices in our industry. When merging companies, we do everything possible to maintain what is truly special about your business. We take significant time and effort to get to know what makes you unique in the market, and blend those differentiators with ATI’s infrastructure, consistent operating model and strong brand. Together, these factors create a winning combination.
ATI: Your Ideal Partner
We believe that we are your ideal partner. ATI has a progressive vision and will continue to set the pace in the industry for deal volume, partnering with the right companies at the right time to achieve our collective goals, and bringing on more talent than ever to build THE BEST PLATFORM IN PHYSICAL THERAPY. We know you have a strong emotional investment in your business. We will care for your company like you do, nurture and develop your people, and continue to grow your business – together.
We look forward to getting to know you better. We have vast experience in all sides of the business, and are happy to share knowledge, best practices and ideas, and answer questions. Wherever you are on the spectrum of decision-making, please consider ATI as a trusted resource along your journey.
"Selling my business was a difficult decision. During the process, ATI’s outstanding communication strengthened my belief that I made the right decision. The number of resources ATI dedicated to integrate the staff made it a comfortable and seamless transition each step of the way. A few years after the acquisition, I’m proud to be working together with the best physical therapy team in the world."
— VAN HUFFINE, ATI - INDIANA