We excel at six core capabilities that are vital to supporting your practice and delivering quality of care to every patient, every day.
Supporting Your Practice
ATI Physical Therapy sets a higher standard – with a simplified, integrated, patient-centered approach. Every day, we refer potential patients to physicians.
- Through 600+ ATI clinics, we offer a complimentary injury screening service, referring patients to physicians and primary care providers in our communities.
- Through our Sports Medicine program, ATI serves over 200,000 high school athletes and thousands of professional, minor league, collegiate and sports club athletes, often utilizing our physician network to support them.
- Through ATI Worksite Solutions at a variety of companies, we refer patients to doctors for work-related injuries.
Patient-Focused Case Management
Innovative services deliver efficiencies, improve communication and achieve high levels of satisfaction.
- Simple referral process
- Timely follow up – patients are scheduled for an ATI appointment within 24 to 48 hours of the referral
- State-of-the-art EMR for comprehensive, real-time information
Collaborative Research Team
ATI’s in-house Department of Research and Data Analytics works to improve rehabilitation outcomes by examining clinical and functional outcomes along with other health measures. We’ve introduced the ATI Patient Outcomes Registry to provide a platform of collaborative studies and advancing clinical knowledge.
- Publish and present research
- Offer statistical analyses of data
- Provide materials that support mutually beneficial lectures and presentations
- Conduct custom literature reviews and article retrieval
From initial consultation through final treatment, clinicians and their support staff provide individualized, comprehensive care that focuses on the total body.
- Match therapists with patients based on their specific needs
- Keep patients motivated throughout their treatment program
- Provide training to ensure therapists are up-to-date on progressive and specialty treatments
Doctors and patients are actively involved in recovery and receive information on progress as patients move through their individualized treatment plan.
- Manage insurance verification on behalf of patients
- Sign a letter of commitment at the start of therapy
- Provide timely progress notes through our EMR system; patients are given copies of notes to bring to doctor appointments
Resources of a Large Company, Delivered Locally
Every ATI clinic provides a welcoming and supportive environment for all types of therapy, including specialty services.
- Maintain the services, equipment and staff to fully implement the treatment programs you specify
- Are a resource for patients looking for information or answers to their physical therapy questions
- Support programs and events that promote health and wellness