Find a location near you with Hand TherapyFind a Location Near You
Experiencing pain in your hand, wrist, or arm? Well, then it’s time to hand your care over to the certified hand therapists at ATI!
Our certified hand therapists are experts in the highly specialized treatments needed for the hand and upper extremities following injury, surgery, disability, and disease. We develop customized treatment plans based on proven research techniques for each and every patient. Our goal is to help you “get there” by regaining maximum use of your hand or arm and reducing the risk of re-injury.
Specialized hand therapy is not available at every ATI Physical Therapy clinic. Please enter your zip code in the box to the right to find an ATI Hand Therapy clinic near you.
Treatments we offer include:
- Dynamic and Static Splinting
- Customized Sports-Specific Splinting
- Wound Care and Scar Management
- Sensory Re-education and Desensitization
- Joint, Soft Tissue and Neural Mobilization
- Range of Motion, Dexterity and Strength Training
- Complimentary Injury Screenings